Call For Workshops
The 25th Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks (ICIN 2022), which will take place in Paris, France – physically, virtually, or mixed – depending on the COVID-19 situation – invites submissions of workshop proposals whose scope complements the ICIN conference “Paving the way to an inclusive and sustainable 6G”.
Workshop proposals related to emerging network technologies such as zero-touch network management, Artificial Intelligence in networking, 5G/6G, security, IoT, and industry 4.0 and beyond are especially encouraged. It is expected that ICIN 2022 workshops provide the opportunity to bring the community that has been working on similar areas together and a platform that the participants can actively discuss their ideas and share their experiences. Hence, we expect the workshop proposals should focus on very specific areas still outside the mainstream or particular sub-problem rather than the topics covering a full research area. Proposals from both academia and industry are welcomed.
The workshops can be half-day or full-day based on the number of accepted papers and the main conference program and they will be held on the first day of the conference, March 7h. The workshop papers will be included in the same proceedings as the main conference.
The proposals should include the following information:
- The short bios of the workshop organizers.
- The title of the Workshop.
- The topics covered by the workshop, with a description which specify the goals and the technical issues that the workshop aims to address, justification of its timeliness.
- The historical information about the workshop, presenting the past experiences related to the topic of the workshop, if available.
- Number of expected submissions
- Number of expected participants
- Existence of scientific communities or special interest groups
- The list of Technical Program Committee members
- A draft of 1-page “Call for Papers” including title, description, and topics
Submission of workshop proposals must be made to the Workshop Program co-chairs of ICIN 2021 by e-mail to the following addresses:
IMPORTANT DATES FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
- Workshop proposal submission: September 15, 2021 (Extended)
- Notification of acceptance: September 20, 2021
IMPORTANT DATES FOR WORKSHOP PAPERS
- Workshop paper submission: November 8, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: December 20, 2021
- Final papers due: January 14, 2022