Call for Workshops
The 24th Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet, and Networks (ICIN 2021) invites submissions of workshop proposals whose scope complements the ICIN conference. Workshop proposals that are related to emerging network technologies such as intent-based networking, tactile networks, IoT, and industry 4.0 are especially encouraged.
It is expected that ICIN 2021 workshops provide the opportunity to bring the community who has been working on similar areas together and a platform that the participants can actively discuss their ideas and share their experiences.
Hence, we expect the workshop proposals should focus on a very specific area still outside the mainstream or particular sub-problem rather than the topics covering a full research area. Proposals from both academia and industry are welcomed.
The workshops can be half-day or full-day based on the number of accepted papers and the main conference program and they will be held on the first day of the conference, March 1st. The workshop papers will be included in the same proceedings as the main conference.
The proposals should include the following information:
- The short bios of the workshop organizers.
- The title of the Workshop.
- The topics covered by the workshop, with a description that specify the goals and the technical issues that the workshop aims to address, justification of its timeliness.
- The historical information about the workshop, presenting the past experiences related to the topic of the workshop, if available.
- Number of expected submissions
- Number of expected participants
- Existence of scientific communities or special interest groups
- The list of Technical Program Committee members
- A draft of 1-page “Call for Papers” including title, description and topics
Important Dates for Workshop Proposals
- Workshop proposal submission: October 4, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 16, 2020
Important Dates for Workshop Papers
- Workshop paper submission: November 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: December 10, 2020
- Final papers due: January 15, 2021
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
The workshop proposals should be sent by email to Workshop Co-Chairs Muge Sayit and Eduardo Jacob. Proposal submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact the Workshops Co-Chairs if you have any questions.
- Muge Sayit (Ege University, Turkey)
- Eduardo Jacob (University of the Basque Country, Spain)