(Click here to download CFP in PDF format)
Submissions should be original, unpublished work, not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to ICIN 2019 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS: http://edas.info/N24828
All submissions must be written in English, with minimum of 10-point font and must use standard IEEE two-column conference template.
Papers can be of two types: Full papers or Short papers, up to 8 pages and 5 pages respectively, including tables, figures and references.
Demo and poster papers of maximum length of 3 pages are also solicited.
Best papers will be selected for fast-track publication as extended version in TBD
At least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in the proceedings and the IEEE digital library.
Instructions and additional information can be found on the conference web site at www.icin-conference.org
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Enablers and use cases for 5G ‘zero-touch’ service delivery
- Network Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Reasoning
- Network Data Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Feature Extraction
- Network automation and orchestration architectures and protocols
- Societal and Legal Aspects of Network Automation
- Autonomic, Cognitive and Intent-based Networking and Management
- 5G Network Architecture, Services and Protocols
- 5G Control and Management Architecture
- 5G Functional Decomposition and Composition
- Advanced 5G Infrastructure Slicing and Radio Slicing
- Scalability and multi-tenancy in 5G Networks and 5G network slicing
- Network Programmability and Softwarization architectures and systems
- Protocols for Ultra-Low Latency and Ultra-High Reliability
- Fog, Edge and Multi-Access Computing, IoT and Vertical Industries
- Software Defined Networking and High Availability
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Orchestration
- Service Function Chaining, Function Placement and Network Embedding
- Big data and Fast Data Processing and Management
- CDN Architectures and Network Cache Allocation Schemes
- Advanced multimedia and real-time communications, QoS/QoE design
- Performance, Optimization and Resource Dimensioning
- Security, Trust and Privacy
- Use of Blockchains in 5G Networking and Servicing
- Measurement, Monitoring and Telemetry
- Testbeds, Open source efforts and open standards