20 th ICIN Conference Innovations in Clouds, Internet and Networks
Since 1989 the ICIN conferences have been bringing together leading internet and telecom experts from industry, universities and government worldwide. ICIN operates on a rigorous peer review process and has an enviable track record of identifying key technology and service trends – and analysing their impact on business models – before they become widely recognised.
ICIN conferences cover both technology and business issues. They typically feature one day of tutorials followed by a three day programme in which delegates can select state-of-the-art presentations by worldwide leading industry experts. ICIN is well-known for thought-provoking presentations of the highest quality on emerging technology, architecture, and industry trends impacting intelligent communications services.
The ICIN Community
ICIN provides a unique impartial environment for open and honest technical dialogue in the area of intelligent communications services. This is acknowledged by the many professional engineering and scientific societies worldwide that have supported ICIN over the years. The conferences are both intimate and global, typically attracting 150 delegates from operators, equipment and software vendors, systems integrators, R&D centres and universities, from more than 30 countries.
The ICIN community brings together experts from all sectors of the ICT industry to share knowledge, experience, lessons learnt and good practice. The community not only includes many influential thinkers but is also well known for its willingness to explore new ideas and business models.
Who should attend?
- Operators involved in transforming their networks and business models into the world of internet based services and web 2.0
- Vendors with innovative products and services who want to address new markets and new partnerships
- Academics who are interested in applying their ideas to real-world cutting edge scenarii
- Regulators and consultants who would like to keep up with the latest developments in the communications industry
- Anyone wanting to network with the people in the industry who are leading the development of the latest products and services
ICIN 2017 seeks original and unpublished contributions describing original research and innovation in the following areas:
- Full paper sessions:
- Network and Service IT-zation - chaired by Akihiro Nakao (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Internet of Things - chaired by Luigi Atzori (University of Cagliari, Italy)
- Actionable Big Data and Artificial Intelligence - chaired by Corrado Moiso (TIM, Italy)
- Control Orchestration and Management and Policy - chaired by Diego Lopez (TID, Spain)
- Short paper sessions:
- Technology, Biz Sustainability and Regulation issues
- Demo track
- Call for panels
- IIDASC’17 - Workshop on IoT Infrastructures and Data Analytics for Smart Cities (website link)
- 5GUA’17 - Workshop on 5G for Universal Access: Meeting the challenges for Urban and Rural Coverage (website link)
- CCAVCS’17 - Workshop on Cloud-assisted Connected Autonomous Vehicle Control Systems (website link)
DNAC, 4 Résidence de Galande, 92320 Châtillon, France
For more informations: email@example.com