The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarised material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications Society will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice. Please see the IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism and the IEEE Web Page on Double Submission.
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the ICIN 2018 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, at least one author (including student) of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Author rate and must present the paper at the conference. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one Author registration is valid for up to 2 papers. Accepted papers will be published in the ICIN 2018 Conference Proceedings. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICIN 2018 Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
Final paper submission is done via our registration system after the registration process is finished.
- Carefully take the review suggestions into account and improve your paper. If your paper had a Shepherd, please be sure he/she gave autorisation to publish your paper.
- Sign the eCopyright using the link at the EDAS page of your paper.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress website
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account (use conference ID: 42602x; use 'new user' if you have not used this site before
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your PDF file is Xplore-compliant and finally convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file (e.g., for LaTeX users, create a *.ZIP file that includes *.DVI and your *.EPS figure files altogether, and then upload the *.ZIP file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file; for Word users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF file).
- Upload the PDF validated by PDF eXpress via the EDAS page of your paper before the deadline.
Note that invitation letters for Visa applications will be available through EDAS for authors.