CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS – ICIN 2024
The 27th Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks (ICIN 2024), which will take place on March 11-14, 2024, in Paris, France, invites submissions of workshop proposals whose scope complements the ICIN conference “Intelligent network service management across the compute continuum“.
Workshop proposals related to emerging network technologies such as intelligent network management, Artificial Intelligence in networking, B5G/6G, security, IoT, digital twins and the edge-to-cloud continuum are especially encouraged. It is expected that ICIN 2024 workshops provide the opportunity to bring the community that has been working on similar areas together and a platform where the participants can actively discuss their ideas and share their experiences. Hence, we expect the workshop proposals to focus on very specific areas still outside the mainstream or on a particular sub-problem rather than on topics covering a full research area. Proposals from both academia and industry are welcomed.
The workshops can be half-day or full-day based on the number of accepted papers and on the main conference program. They will be held on the first day of the conference, March 11th. The workshop papers will be included in the same proceedings as the main conference.
The proposals should include the following information:
– The short bios of the workshop organizers.
– The title of the workshop.
– The topics covered by the workshop, with a description that specifies the goals and the technical issues that the workshop aims to address, as well as a justification of its timeliness.
– The historical information about the workshop, presenting the past experiences related to the topic of the workshop, if available.
– Number of expected submissions.
– Number of expected participants.
– Existence of scientific communities or special interest groups.
– The list of Technical Program Committee members.
– A draft of 1-page “Call for Papers” including title, description, and topics.
– Planned format: either full-day workshops, or half-day workshops.
Accepted workshop papers will be published in the ICIN 2024 Conference Proceedings.
Submission of workshop proposals must be made to the Workshop Program co-chairs of ICIN 2024 by e-mail to the following addresses:
– Estefanía Coronado: email@example.com
– Tim Wauters: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES FOR WORKSHOP PAPERS
– Workshop paper submission deadline: January 4, 2024
– Acceptance notification: January 15, 2024
– Camera-ready paper submission: January 22, 2024
(Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
(Ghent University, Belgium)